*** Deze vacature is zowel voor Nederlands als Engels sprekende kandidaten. ***
Job Description Mechanical Engineer
Do you want to be part of the development of innovative solutions and see, feel and smell the product of your creation? We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team. You will be involved in the mechanical hardware development, verification and validation. Not only for complex modules, but also components related to position, motion and force control.
Your daily work as mechanical engineer will involve
- Development of mechanical hardware according to requirements and identify/resolve missing requirement or challenge existing requirements taking into consideration aspects of aspects of design for cost, manufacturing, assembly, and test.
- designing through CAD systems (NX, Solid Works) and production of manufacturing specifications
- Supporting technical decision making with analytical engineering calculations and in-depth numerical simulations, or via hardware breadboards and component testing.
- End-to-end engineering support from concept design to product delivery, including detailed design, verification and validation.
Your background as mechanical engineer will entail:
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Mechanical, Automotive or Aerospace Engineering, or relevant Scientific Discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a product development environment.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical requirements and design parameters at component level.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of manufacturing processes. Such as machining, additive manufacturing, bonding and sheet metal.
- Experience in 3D CAD (Solid Works / Siemens NX / Catia).
Competencies and Experience that would be a benefit:
- Knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms.
- Understanding how module level position, motion and force control requirements are derived from overall system performance requirements.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical testing (static / dynamic systems, thermal measurement and control, precision alignment and repeatability.
- Familiarity with High Tech technology applications and their domain specific environments and requirements (cleanroom, vacuum, optics).
On personal skills you are a self-starter. In other words, you like initiating tasks and have a pro-active attitude. In addition, you have the ability to rapidly comprehend at a conceptual level. You also are capable to transfer your knowledge to team members. Not only that, but you also have proven experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
You build your career yourself and we facilitate you:
- An enthusiastic team of great, international driven colleagues;
- Challenging assignments, from specifications till realization;
- Competitive salary;
- 28 Annual leave days;
- We take your development very seriously and we will provide you professional guidance and training possibilities;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- An inquisitive environment with various companies in the TBRM Group, in which you are directly involved;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of the High-Tech Industry;
- Winter- and summer-events, afternoon drinks and more to bond with colleagues;
- We work hard and passionate and we always do this with fun!
TBRM (formerly Segula Technologies Nederland B.V) with offices in Delft, Eindhoven, Geldrop, Milan and India is part of the TBRM-Group. We are an engineering and manufacturing company that operates internationally and is focused on supporting customers, by providing consultancy and capacity to complete project solutions including production of the hardware and delivery to the customer.
We strive for innovative solutions for both existing OEM companies and small start-ups:
“Together we can create opportunities!”
In addition, we are a company that distinguishes itself through a high degree of involvement, honesty, accessibility, professionalism, customer focus, quality and entrepreneurial spirit, where the team element is paramount in the working environment.
Working at TBRM means working at the TBRM family, where you’ll be surrounded by highly skilled engineers who come from all over the world. Within our company you work both autonomously and in a group. We embrace an open office culture with short lines of communication between the different areas of competence and management to maintain a strong sense of involvement.
Employee well-being is our priority, which is why we strive for a healthy work-life balance.
Upload your resume or mail to Careers.EC@TBRM-EC.nl
You can follow us on LinkedIn