*** Deze vacature is zowel voor Nederlands als Engels sprekende kandidaten. ***
With 5 years of experience in the job, you are the one that ensures the projects within The Bicycle Repair Man (TBRM) are in control and QLTC aspects are managed. There is a real improvement culture in this young and international, yet Brabant-based organization. That is why your colleagues are eager for your proactive attitude to help you think about how you can organize things better or differently. All this to create a well-oiled machine that works together and builds on the future of this cool innovative company.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Formulating and executing the overall Project Management Plan PMP (scope, deliverables, timing, stakeholders, costs, risks) in consultation with management and other parties concerned. Specifying the quantity of the resources, defining the roles and responsibilities, and defining communication conventions and meeting structure (conform QMS).
- Giving input for quotations and making quotations for projects together with Sales and Architect.
- Directing and coaching of project team members and giving them operational guidance. Reporting on project team members’ performance to the hierarchical superior.
- Ensuring that the project team executes the agreed project plan, among others by organizing meetings and project evaluations.
- Identifies bottlenecks, initiates solutions and monitors the progress of agreements made and thus guarantees project progress.
- Is responsible for the organization, design and implementation of the project administration and reports to the CTO.
- Stakeholder management: Identifying, informing, and aligning with stakeholders on progress (schedule, budget, changes, risks, issues) and solving issues when they arise. Communicates impact of changes (scope, resources, budget) to stakeholders.
- Monitoring and controlling the project by organizing and adjusting the project after approval of the stakeholders (as described in the PMP)
- Is the first point of contact for the customer regarding progress and escalations during the project.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in the field of Business management, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a comparable Project Management position and preferably in a comparable industry.
- Demonstrated communication and social skills and an excellent customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills as well as good knowledge and command of the English language in word and writing. Dutch is a plus.
- Has a leadership and entrepreneurial attitude, personal appearance, good analytical skills, persuasiveness, is solution-oriented, creative and has a flexible, commercial and stress-resistant attitude.
- PrinceII or similar is a plus.
TBRM (formerly Segula Technologies Nederland B.V) with offices in Delft, Eindhoven, Geldrop, Milan and India is part of the TBRM-Group. We are an engineering and manufacturing company that operates internationally and is focused on supporting customers, by providing consultancy and capacity to complete project solutions including production of the hardware and delivery to the customer.
We strive for innovative solutions for both existing OEM companies and small start-ups: “Together we can create opportunities!”
In addition, we are a company that distinguishes itself through a high degree of involvement, honesty, accessibility, professionalism, customer focus, quality and entrepreneurial spirit, where the team element is paramount in the working environment.
Working at TBRM means working at the TBRM family, where you’ll be surrounded by highly skilled engineers who come from all over the world. Within our company you work both autonomously and in a group. We embrace an open office culture with short lines of communication between the different areas of competence and management to maintain a strong sense of involvement.
Employee well-being is our priority, which is why we strive for a healthy work-life balance.
What we offer
You build your career yourself and we facilitate you:
- An enthusiastic team of great, international driven colleagues;
- Challenging assignments, from specifications till realization;
- Competitive salary;
- 28 Annual leave days;
- We take your development very seriously and we will provide you professional guidance and training possibilities;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- An inquisitive environment with various companies in the TBRM Group, in which you are directly involved;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of the High-Tech Industry;
- Winter- and summer-events, afternoon drinks and more to bond with colleagues;
We work hard and passionate and we always do this with fun!
Apply via the link “Solliciteer” or mail to Careers@TBRM.eu