*** Deze vacature is zowel voor Nederlands als Engels sprekende kandidaten. ***
Do you want to participate in the development of innovative solutions and see, feel and smell the product of your creation?
We are looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team in Delft.
You are involved in mechanical hardware development, integration and validation of complex parts and systems.
You are responsible for a team of Engineers and you manage them functionally. You monitor your own planning and that of the team. You are responsible for one or more designs of (sub)modules and tools. As well as preparing validation plans to verify performance requirements, support testing and report on test results. You support your team and are responsible for technical decision-making. You ensure that the deliverables are delivered to the customer according to the right quality and within the right time. Together with your colleagues, you ensure continuity of assignments. As a Senior Engineer/Teamlead you are an important player in the collaboration and communication with our customer.
In addition to your technical work, you can also further develop yourself by being jointly responsible for competencies for the development of our company.
Your daily work will involve:
- As a Senior Mechanical (Lead) Engineer you are responsible for the design, drawing and calculation of mechatronic systems.
- You coordinate the design team and together with the Project Manager and System Architect you have contact with the customer, suppliers and production.
- Development of mechanical hardware according to requirements and identify/resolve missing requirement or challenge existing requirements taking into consideration aspects of aspects of design for cost, manufacturing, assembly, and test.
- Designing through CAD systems (NX, Solid Works) and production of manufacturing specifications
- Supporting technical decision making with analytical engineering calculations and in-depth numerical simulations, or via hardware breadboards and component testing.
- End-to-end engineering support from concept design to product delivery, including detailed design, verification and validation.
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Mechanical, Automotive or Aerospace Engineering, or relevant Scientific Discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a product development environment.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical requirements and design parameters at component level.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of manufacturing processes. Such as machining, additive manufacturing, bonding and sheet metal.
- Experience in 3D CAD (Solid Works / Siemens NX / Catia).
Competencies and Experience that would be a benefit:
- Knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms.
- Understanding how module level position, motion and force control requirements are derived from overall system performance requirements.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical testing (static / dynamic systems, thermal measurement and control, precision alignment and repeatability.
- Familiarity with High Tech technology applications and their domain specific environments and requirements (cleanroom, vacuum, optics).
On personal skills you are a self-starter. In other words, you like initiating tasks and have a pro-active attitude. In addition, you have the ability to rapidly comprehend at a conceptual level. You also are capable to transfer your knowledge to team members. Not only that, but you also have proven experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
You build your career yourself and we facilitate you:
- An enthusiastic team of great, international driven colleagues;
- Challenging assignments, from specifications till realization;
- Competitive salary;
- 28 Annual leave days;
- We take your development very seriously and we will provide you professional guidance and training possibilities;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- An inquisitive environment with various companies in the TBRM Group, in which you are directly involved;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of the High-Tech Industry;
- Winter- and summer-events, afternoon drinks and more to bond with colleagues;
- We work hard and passionate and we always do this with fun!
TBRM (formerly Segula Technologies Nederland B.V) with offices in Delft, Eindhoven, Geldrop, Milan and India is part of the TBRM Group. TBRM is an engineering and manufacturing company that operates internationally and is focused on supporting customers, by providing consultancy and capacity to complete project solutions including production of the hardware and delivery to the customer.
TBRM strives for innovative solutions for both existing OEM companies and small start-ups: “Together we can create opportunities!”
In addition, we are a company that distinguishes itself through a high degree of involvement, honesty, accessibility, professionalism, customer focus, quality and entrepreneurial spirit, where the team element is paramount in the working environment.
Working at TBRM means working at the TBRM family, where you’ll be surrounded by highly skilled engineers who come from all over the world. Within our company you work both autonomously and in a group. We embrace an open office culture with short lines of communication between the different areas of competence and management to maintain a strong sense of involvement.
Employee well-being is our priority, which is why we strive for a healthy work-life balance.
Upload your resume or mail to Careers@TBRM.eu